Founded in 1964, Ireland Alloys Limited specialises in buying, processing and selling complex alloys as well as providing services and solutions to all of your revert management and secure disposal problems.
Buying or selling, Ireland Alloys brings the same honesty, integrity and fairness to its commercial activities. Over 50 years we have made and retained a lot of friends in the industry we serve by constantly meeting and surpassing their needs.
WHAT YOU GET WITH IRELAND ALLOYS
- Approved suppliers of titanium and superalloy solids and turnings to the world-wide vacuum melting industry.
- The most experienced team in Europe for precisely grading complex alloys.
- Approved to carry out the secure disposal of time-expired critical parts by aero-engine manufacturers and overhaulers.
- Suppliers of selected and graded recycled scrap for direct melting, in the form of individual alloys or tailor-made blends, providing a cost effective alternative to virgin raw materials
- Toll processors of consumer in-house scrap arisings, allowing their re-melting with complete confidence
- Technically innovative processors with access to the most critical markets allowing our supplier partners to optimise the returns on their materials
- Winner of the Queen’s Award in 1981 for Technological Achievement
- Quality approved to ISO 9001.2000 with fully auditable systems
- 50 years of listening and helping to solve melting, scrap recycling and revert management problems