REACH For The Metals Industry Forum
Radisson Blu Vanderbilt Hotel, London, UK
March 22 2017
SPECIAL EARLY-BIRD RATE
Don’t miss out on the special early-bird rate – of just GBP300 per person plus VAT – book and pay for your place before January 18 2017
Metal Events is holding its REACH For The Metals Industry Forum in London on Wednesday 22 March 2017.
This one-day forum will tackle any last-minute questions you and your team may have as the deadline for REACH registration approaches in June 2018. Are you prepared? What do you need to do? How have things changed since 2010?
If you think REACH registration is too onerous for your company then don’t miss out on this one-day seminar. It will provide you with information and tips on how to make sure your company is prepared.
The UK’s vote to leave the EU also has major implications for REACH. The forum will focus on how BREXIT will affect REACH.
The one-day interactive forum aims to tackle the following topics:
- Are you ready for May 2018?
- What is the REACH road-map for 2018 and are you on it?
- What actions do you need to prepare by the deadline?
- How does the 2018 deadline apply to your company and what are the implications?
- How will BREXIT affect REACH in the UK? How will it affect your UK operations?
- What are the options for sole/small traders? How can you obtain letters of access?
- Orphan substances – how will this affect you? How do you get prepared?
- How will REACH affect downstream end users?
- What if raw materials disappear from the EU market? Do companies have replacements ready?
- What do companies do if they want to start manufacturing/importing a substance in the EEA for the first time after May 2018?
- Downstream users: who qualifies as a downstream user under REACH and what are their responsibilities and how REACH will affect them?
The expert presenters will be able to answer these and any other questions you may have during the interactive panel sessions.
We look forward to seeing you in London in March 2017