This year’s 24th CRU Ryan’s Notes Ferroalloys conference will take place 21-23 October 2018 at The Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress, Orlando, FL, USA.
Widely considered the largest and most important ferroalloys networking event globally, more than 300 delegates from 195 companies spanning 23 countries have already registered (as at 11th June 2018). Meet the consumers, producers and traders who know this is the best event for building relationships and doing business.
7 great reasons to attend:
- Networking opportunities that are second to none – 600+ delegates from 400 + companies, from 37 countries expected
- A long, trusted track-record in attracting delegates from the full supply chain
- Formal and informal conference elements, for the best networking
- 50 rooms available for hire for private meetings
- Hear from industry thought-leaders on market outlooks and more
- Great value for money – save thousands on travel and accommodation by having your meetings here
The most valuable three days you’ll spend out of the office all year
The event is perfectly timed, cost-effective and optimized for business. Delegates, who represent senior and influential leaders in the industry, come to the event with a friendly, ‘ready-to-do-business’ attitude.
Book your place today for $1475 – saving $200 off the final delegate rate of $1675 – plus, MMTA members save a further 10% when you quote code “MMMTA18” – meaning you pay just $1,327.50. Go to: https://events.crugroup.com/ferroalloys/register today to secure your place.