Roskill’s inaugural Tantalum 2018 Conference will take place on 25-26 September at the Tower Hotel, London
This is an unmissable event for all companies involved in the tantalum industry. By attending you will network with executives from the entire supply chain and gather the latest industry intelligence by assisting to presentations from tantalum producers, traders, end users and policy-makers, complemented by Roskill’s latest market trends analyses.
- reasons to attend
- Join key tantalum producers to hear the latest outlooks, price forecasts and to identify stable sources of supply
- Find out the capacity and timing of tantalum-lithium by/co-production projects
- Learn the most recent developments on ‘conflict material’ legislation and ethical procurement strategies
- Hear the most in-depth analyses on Latin American tantalum operations
- Understand the recycling capacity, technologies and strategies for the industry
Register today and join your industry peers for only $1,595USD. MMTA members save 10% by quoting TA10, for a net delegate fee of $1,435.50USD. Visit https://roskill.com/event/tantalum-2018/ to book your place.
The conference coincides with the launch of Roskill’s Tantalum Market Report 2018. Visit https://roskill.com/market-report/tantalum/ to pre-order your copy.