This year’s 59th T.I.C. General Assembly (AGM and conference) will take place 14-17 October 2018 at Marriott Hotel, Kigali, Rwanda.
Widely considered the largest and most important tantalum and niobium networking event globally, we expect delegates from all sectors of industry and from across the globe.
Save over 15% with special early-bird booking rates available until 20th August. The booking form, speaker list and general information about the event are available to download at https://www.tanb.org/view/59th-general-assembly–conference-and-agm-.
Our 2018 conference will explore issues such as:
- How by-product tantalum from lithium min
- Technological developments in tantalum and niobium applications
- Key factors affecting tantalum and niobium consumption in its core markets
- How recycling impacts supply
- The supply chain from the consumer’s perspective
- Due diligence essentials ahead of the EU’s conflict mineral regulation coming into force in January 2020
The 59th General Assembly has been generously sponsored by: Cronimet Central Africa (gold), Jiujiang Zhongao Tantalum & Niobium Co. Ltd (silver) and Krome Commodities.