- This event has passed.
AON Mini Series Webinar
September 10, 2020
We are delighted to announce MMTA member Aon will be hosting a two- part webinar for MMTA members.
The two- part webinar will include:
Webinar 1- Warehouse & Storage Insurance: July 8th 3pm, London Time
Webinar 2- Credit Insurance: September 10th 3pm, London Time
Warehouse & Storage Insurance webinar will cover:
·Overview of developments in the marine cargo insurance market and insurance for storage
·Overview of the different insurance solutions for insuring storage
·Why is storage problematic for insurers?
·Misappropriation, theft and fraud
·How MMTA members should deal with the current situation and what they can expect from the insurance market.
Webinar 2- Credit Insurance: July 22nd 3pm, London Time
Covid 19 and the Credit Insurance market
- What is the impact of COVID-19 for the Credit insurance market?
- Support provided by governments and what does that mean for the Customer?
- Impact on the minor metals supplied market such as automotive and aerospace?
What are the consequences, reaction of the market and geographic differences.
- Aon vision?
- What is the new reality? New way of working? What should you – the Customer – be thinking about?
- Updated Financials are critical especially by the end of year without government support. A working Partnership between Broker, Customer and Insurer creates the best solution.
- Aon focus on Working Capital or Finance Solutions
- Credit Insurance Policy
- Condition changes of the policy
- What policy options are available – Full Turnover policy, select entity or entities only, other
- Pricing of the policy
- Is the Policy invoice based only or does it also include provisions covering contractual and mutually signed agreements between the Client and their customer(s) – what Policy options exist for the Client
To register for the webinar– please email email@example.com