- This event has passed.
Arbitration Seminar- Penningtons Manches Cooper- DATE TBC
October 12, 2020 @ 11:14 am
For MMTA Members Only
Join MMTA Member Penningtons Manches Cooper who are hosting an Arbitration Seminar
George Mingay, commodities and energy disputes partner at Penningtons Manches Cooper will be presenting an ABC to Trade Arbitration and dispute resolution under the MMTA Arbitration Rules:
- Understanding the arbitration agreement and the MMTA Arbitration Rules;
- General principles and benefits of arbitration;
– What should you do before commencing Arbitration?
– Have you included what you need in your claim – including an appropriate remedy?
– What law applies under the Contract and the Arbitration clause?
- the Arbitration Act;
- Appeals to the Court;
- Enforcement of an Award.
To register contact: firstname.lastname@example.org