- This event has passed.
International Trade Week
November 6 - November 10
International Trade Week (ITW) is a UK event that supports UK-based export businesses. Led by the UK Department for Business and Trade (DBT), in partnership with industry, ITW features a variety of activities for companies such as events, workshops and webinars. See the Programme, filter and select events using the event list HERE and Register to attend events across the UK and online with experts from around the world.
There are also events during the week that require separate registrations with the organisers
Whether you’re looking to secure your first export contract or expand your existing international sales, ITW will have something for you. The week’s activities are for UK companies of all sizes and sectors – whether selling goods or services – you just need an interest in growing your business.
Across the week, ITW will:
- develop your exporting knowledge and skills,
- showcase the wide-ranging support available from DBT and its partners,
- highlight global export opportunities,
- explain the benefits of the UK’s trade agreements, and
- enable you to hear from and speak to experts in international trade.
Building on last year’s success, which saw thousands of UK businesses take part, ITW 2023 is set to be the biggest yet.