- This event has passed.
T.I.C. 63rd General Assembly
October 16, 2022 - October 19, 2022
The Tantalum-Niobium Study Center (T.I.C.) General Assembly attracts industry leaders from around the world. Non-members are welcome to attend this event.
The 2022 conference will explore issues such as:
- How by-product tantalum from lithium mining could affect the supply
- Technological developments in tantalum and niobium applications
- Key factors affecting tantalum and niobium consumption in its core markets
- How recycling impacts supply
- The supply chain from the consumer’s perspective
- Due diligence essentials in the light of the EU’s conflict mineral regulation which came into force in January 2021