Deadline: September 30, 2022
The Assistant Global Account Manager is a key position for the Sales Organization, serving as Indium’s lead sales contact responsible for maintaining and expanding the large Multinational Accounts under the direction of the Global Account Manager, via sourcing for new global business opportunities; implementing effective sales strategies; interfacing with customers senior management; execution of action plans through the regional teams; interaction with internal customers (R&D; Inside Sales; Technical Support; Logistics; Product Management; Operations; Engineering; Quality; etc) resulting in evaluation, qualification, specification and maximum customer share for designated customers. It includes providing risk assessment of the business to senior management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (COMPETENCIES)
- Direct responsibility for assigned focus accounts may require performing team member and/or account coordination activities in addition to account management duties; as required or assigned to best serve customer or business needs.
- Ensure Global and Regional Teamwork resulting in faster success
- Develop Strategic Plans for each of the Focus accounts (this will include mapping of the organizations)
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key decision makers and influencers at existing and target accounts and gain favored advantages for the use of Indium products
- Liaison between Global Accounts Team, Regional Sales, Internal functions to coordinate and facilitate resources required to close business
- Identify mid and long term target opportunities through CRM pipeline/funnel management.
- Assist Global Sales with the development of business in Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific
- Develop a relationship database that can be shared with all sales personnel
- Generate target segments, specific customer leads and competitive knowledge through market research and integration of sales and marketing activities
- Facilitate and assist with the forecasting process
- Network with relevant industry players to obtain current market information and facilitate partnerships
- Target Customer Portal management
- Co-ordinate metal pricing for focus accounts
- Contribute to the preparation and delivery of customer RFQ’s and Pricing by working with Global Account Manager to determine pricing, lead times, credit terms, quotes, etc.
- Perform other job duties and special projects as assigned
- Minimum 3 years related industry experience
- Technical aptitude
- Personable individual who is a skilled communicator and negotiator
- Strong organizational, management and presentation skills
- Able to travel upon short notice
- Proficient in Word, Excel (Pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Miller Heiman Sales strategic analysis techniques. (Training will be provided as required).
Europe – Outside Sales remote
Email CV and covering letter to Tony Howard firstname.lastname@example.org