Salary: £50,000-80,000 per annum
Deadline: October 27, 2023
Your principal roles will be
- identify, develop and convert opportunities with potential suppliers and customers on a global scale
- manage current accounts where necessary
- represent the company at industry events and conferences both within the UK and internationally.
- ensure the company continues to achieve a targeted profit margin
- process sales acknowledgments and purchase orders and job cards, maintaining accurate records of trades
- stay updated on market news and events that may impact trading activities
- support the General Manager with day to day tasks
- liaise with the Works Manager, Operations Manager and Finance Director as and when necessary
Preferred Qualifications that will set you apart
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written and presentation)
- Good IT skills
- strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and make quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- ability to speak a second language would be an advantage
- an in-depth understanding of the metals (e.g. metal composition)
Salary offers will be dependent on candidate and experience, we have given an approx. £50,000-80,000 per annum for this role, target related bonus would be in addition to this.
Note: This job description is intended to provide a general overview of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Application Deadline: 27/10/23
Please apply with a cover letter and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org