Deadline: December 16, 2022
We are looking for an enterprising and ambitious individual to join our Commercial Team at ICD Europe Ltd.
ICD Europe are experts in the procurement, processing, and supply of an extensive range of specialised metals & alloys in Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Exploration and all associated industries. The ICD Group is a major diversified international conglomerate which deals in manufacturing, trading and distribution of specialised commodity products with a presence in over 50 countries. ICD has operated in business since 1952.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Engaging with new and existing clients in our established Minor Metal, Ferro Alloy, Intermediate and Nickel/Cobalt Superalloy markets.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities in the aforementioned industries and also within our rapidly expanding Rare Earth and Chemical markets.
- An active involvement in all commercial aspects of the business including purchasing, processing, and sales.
- Monitoring market pricing.
- Regular domestic and international travel.
Skills and Experience
- Articulate and confident with both telephone and email communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to form strong relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Ambitious and passionate to succeed.
- Experience may be beneficial but is certainly not essential. We are looking for the right person to suit the dynamic and innovative culture of ICD.
- Possess a full clean driving licence.
Remuneration package to be discussed.
To apply, please submit a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org