In Seller’s option
8112 3060 unwrought Germanium
No other elements specified.
Resistivity minimum (ohm.cm) subject to contract.
Ingots, with no specific dimensions. Typically 1 to 5 KG each.
Original producer’s cases, normally gross weight not to exceed 23 KG (50 lbs).
Lot Size & Tolerance
50 KG (+/- 2%)
Standard documentation, as per MMTA Consolidated Regulations.
Weighing & Sampling
As per MMTA Consolidated Regulations.
- 1. Commonly quoted grades of resistivity are 50ohm.cm at 20 degrees centigrade (equivalent to 47ohm.cm at 23 degrees centigrade and 40ohm.cm at 25 degrees centigrade) and 10ohm.cm at 20 degrees centigrade.
- 2. Buyers should be aware that depending on country of origin rates of duty may vary.
- 3. Material in wooden cases may require certificates of fumigation depending on national importation requirements.
- 4. Forms can include smaller ingots <1 KG each and also large ingots up to 10 KG. Buyers should specify if these forms are not acceptable at time of business.
…………………………………. (sampling and assaying guidance below is optional)……………………………..
- Open all containers, note any different markings or form or indications of heterogeneity or contamination.
- If there are no indications of material heterogeneity then sample on an incremental basis of 50 KG sub lots. If heterogeneity is suspected select the incremental groups accordingly but in sublots of 50 KG or less.
- The bulk samples after careful mixing can either be composited for the parcel, or treated individually, and quality samples drawn.