- This event has passed.
CRU Ferroalloys Europe 2023
May 9 - May 10
The 10th CRU Ferroalloys Europe Conference will be held in Amsterdam, May 9-10, 2023.
This conference provides an excellent mid-year opportunity to network with key industry figures in the European ferroalloys marketplace, and set-up deals. More than More than 400 people attended the 2022 conference, with 248 companies from 46 countries represented at the event.
Great reasons to be there in 2023:
- Excellent opportunity to network and do business
- Attracts a critical mass of senior decision-makers and large teams of ferroalloys buyers from producers, traders, steel mills and consumers
- Gain insight via CRU’s analysts into the outlook for the markets through 2023 and beyond
- Hear about the important trends that could impact your business
- Networking functions – offering valuable catch up time with existing, and to meet new, business partners
- Great value for money – to meet with so many clients would normally involve lots of travel and time
- Meet more business partners in a short space of time at the industry’s most cost-effective conference
For details and to register, visit: https://events.crugroup.com/euroferroalloys
MMTA members are entitled to the following discounts when registering for this event:
- €50 off until 3rd March 2023
- 10% off from 4th March 2023 until the event
For your discount code and how to register, please see the MMTA Member Benefits page