Giga Europe 2024
March 12 - March 13
s, baBenchmark is delighted to announce the return of Giga Europe 2024 – where the region’s government, industry and finance will meet to chart a course for the region’s lithium ion economy, from mine to electric vehicle.
Stockholm has been selected as host city: home to one of the most important hubs of green industry in Europe, Sweden offers the ideal space to unlock future potential in the lithium ion battery and EV industry. View the conference agenda and register HERE
MMTA members receive a 15% discount on all Benchmark Mineral Intelligence events. Find your discount code on the Member Benefits page of this website or the Crucible magazine or check with the MMTA at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting Tonnage: The role of Europe in the global battery arms race to 300TWh deployed capacity
- Shifting thinking from GWh to TWh for true Net Zero by 2050: Charting the rise of battery gigafactories and their importance to global geopolitics
- Understanding the lithium ion battery ecosystem: What is the role of OEMs and Tier One suppliers, in the race to build secure and sustainable supply chains?
- Developing Speciality Commodities: What does this mean for the critical minerals of lithium, graphite, cobalt, nickel, manganese, and silicon?
- How will recycling and new elements interplay with today’s battery chemistry pathway?
- ligning policy, finance and global partnerships to strengthen Europe’s energy and green mobility future
- European Gigafactory expansion considerations: site location, size, technology, ESG, circularity and partnerships required
- Building sustainable battery supply chains from the mine site onwards: decarbonised operations, managing environmental & social impacts, and good corporate governance
- Innovation in the chemistry and design from the cell pack to the anodes, cathodes, and how this will impact the critical materials required